Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Goodbye Pepper's




Posted by Michael

It is with a heavy heart that I blog today. It seems official that Pepper’s Pizza in Chapel Hill is closing its doors for good. I am still in the denial stage of grief, and am hoping that this is some sort of hoax, or that they will reopen shortly, but all reports seem to indicate that this closing will be final. Pepper’s has been my favorite pizza place in the universe for several years. I even took the time to carefully indoctrinate Makena as well, so that she would embrace the joys of delicious pizza and smelly waiters. Where will we now find delicious pizza? Or more importantly, where will the smelliest and most bearded among us find employment???? Pepper’s will be deeply missed. It’s a sad day, and so I ask for any new pizza place recommendations you may have… 


No comments:

Post a Comment