Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pumpkin Challenge Finale

Michael here...

Ok, the great pumpkin challenge is over after this post. I had pumpkin ice cream with fudge sauce at Cold Stone Creamery, but didn't post on it, and there is a pint of Ben and Jerry's Pumpkin Cheescake Ice Cream in my freezer. I'm so done with pumpkin (for a least a good week or so), and I've ingested about 40 zillion grams of carbs during the process. But thanks to all who chimed in with pumpkin suggestions! I'll close this post with one final pumpkin review. Connie Faison from my small group made a pumpkin cheescake which was just the right amount of pumpkiny, and a perfect touch of dessert at the end of a long day.

Pumpkinocity: 10 out of 10
My gratitude for amazing friends: To the moon and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment